The X-Factor is now a highly popularized reality show; sadly I must admit that I know tonight is the finale. Okay, now that I’ve owned up to being a fan, I got to thinking about the x-factor that we all have but don’t necessarily act on. In this post I ask you to pose the following questions to yourself in determining your own x-factor. See how you rate…
1. How well do you x-press yourself?
2. Do you strive to x-cel in your communication?
3. How often do you go the x-tra mile when interacting?
4. Do you lead by x-ample?
5. How effective are you at x-panding on what others say?
6. Is your message x-traordinary?
7. How x-tensive is your vocabulary?
8. Do you convey a sense of x-citement when you’re passionate?
9. Do you sound like an x-pert to others?
10. Do you x-ude confidence?
These qualities add up to x-appeal, which we all need in our personal and professional lives. Let me know how this impacts you and where I may help you further your success in being an x-ceptional communicator.