Search is an interesting word…especially when it comes to conducting your next presentation. In the past, you may not have framed it this way, however I believe that the greatest impact we can have as a speaker emanates from our ability to effectively search. Here’s what I mean.
Consider these 10 questions:
- What is your intent as a speaker?
- What is the driving purpose of your presentation?
- How will your audience view your message?
- What steps will you take to learn about your listeners?
- What makes you unique as a speaker?
- How will you ensure you have an unpredictable quality?
- Why should your audience believe your credibility?
- How will you engage and interact with your listeners?
- What value are you adding when you speak?
- Are you memorable?
Yes, I realize these may seem like tough questions. That’s because they are! By answering these 10 questions, you’re taking necessary steps to be way ahead of other speakers. And this is why it’s all about the search…yours. Without going through this list of 10 questions, we’re all at risk of being like everyone else. In fact, we could end up being predictable and mundane. Scary thought, right?
Best time to begin your search is right now, while the information is fresh in your mind. As a presentation coach I’ll help you answer these questions and as a result you’ll achieve your Stand Out Factor. Who’s ready to search?