Our Next Event is Near You!
Reinvigorating Your Communication: How to be Efficient and Effective
Wouldn't it be great if we could choose with whom we communicate? Sounds like a good idea however this isn't reality. We all know that occasionally we have ineffective interactions with those with whom we work. Want to know how to handle these situations?
What: Reinvigorating Your Communication: How to be Efficient and Effective
When: Thursday, October 1, 2020 from 3:00-4:00 p.m. EST
Who: Healthcare Association of New York State, Inc. (HANYS)
In this highly interactive business communication workshop, attendees will:
1. Increase awareness of wants/needs from diverse communication partners
(i.e. board of directors, executive leaders, colleagues, patients, and caregivers)
2. Learn what motivates others to listen
3. Understand the power of the words they choose to use as well as the importance of their delivery style
4. Know why complaints are truly valuable
5. Apply strategies to effectively communicate virtually when under pressure (i.e. global pandemic)
Hope to see HANYS members at this event.
-Dale G. Klein, M.A., Corporate Communication & Speech Specialist; Profitable Speech…A Sound Investment