Our Next Event is Near You!
Making Your Voice Heard to End Homelessness: Preparing, Presenting, Persuading
January 16, 2018
10 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Each time we deliver a presentation it's an opportunity to positively impact our listeners. Now is the time to learn exactly how to accomplish this and further your professional success.
In this highly engaging workshop, you’ll discover how to:
1. Evaluate your skills in: preparing, presenting & persuading
2. Prepare your next presentation using seven strategic guidelines
3. Present your next presentation using seven key guidelines
4. Persuade your audience using four pivotal guidelines
5. Establish meaningful communication/presentation goals based on your self-evaluation
You’ll be glad you invested your time participating in Making Your Voice Heard to End Homelessness: Preparing, Presenting, Persuading
Instruction by: Dale G. Klein, M.A., Corporate Communication & Speech Specialist; Profitable Speech…A Sound Investment
Dale’s book will be available for you to purchase…In 30 Seconds Speak Like You Mean Buisness: You Are Your 30-Second Commercial!
**Registration is for CARES, Inc. staff participating in this professional development workshop